To prevent the iPhone/iPad from falling, note the following points:
• Before moving the instrument, make sure to remove the iPhone/iPad from the music rest.
• Never put anything else on the music rest together with the iPhone/iPad, such as a song booklet or another iPhone/iPad. Doing so may make the music rest unstable.
• Never place the instrument with the iPhone/iPad in an unstable position.
• Never slide the iPhone/iPad along the music rest or submit it to strong shock, such as pushing or hitting it when on the music rest.
• After use, or when you separate from an instrument, make sure to remove the iPhone/iPad from the music rest.
When using your instrument together with an App on your iPhone/iPad, we recommend that you turn on Airplane Mode on your device. If you need to connect to a Wi-Fi network at this time, we recommend that after turning on Airplane Mode, you also turn on Wi-Fi.